Natalia Zubareva – Doctor of Preventive and Anti-Aging Medicine, practicing physician, author of a series of bestsellers – tells (and shows) dishes that will help you lose weight deliciously
Avocado baked egg
– 2 halves of an avocado;
– 2 medium eggs;
– Salt, black pepper, oregano to taste;
– Fresh dill or other favorite herbs.
– Preheat the oven to 200-220 degrees.
– Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
– If the hole looks small, select a portion of the pulp with a spoon, enlarging it.
– Place the avocado halves, indentations up, on a baking sheet.
– So that they do not bend, their “bottoms” can be slightly trimmed with a knife.
– Separate the yolks from the whites and place the yolks in the avocado cavity.
– Add a little protein, as much as is included.
– Season with salt, pepper, sprinkle with oregano, and bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
Sprinkle with fresh herbs when serving
Served as an appetizer or hearty breakfast. It goes well with green leafy vegetables such as a handful of arugula sprinkled with lemon juice.
– Whole grain flour (rye, wheat) – 450 gr, better if 50/50;
– Soda ¾ teaspoon;
– Salt 1 teaspoon;
– Kefir 375-400 gr.
– In the mixer bowl, mix dry ingredients: flour, salt, soda.
– Add 375 gr. kefir, stir with a spatula or hand before combining the dough.
You DO NOT need to knead!
The dough should be soft.
If necessary, add more kefir (preferably 1 tablespoon each).
– Cover a baking sheet with parchment, sprinkle with flour, and heat the oven to 230 degrees.
– Put the dough on a baking sheet, sprinkle with flour, form a round disk 3-4 cm high. Make a cross-shaped cut on the surface of the dough with a sharp knife.
– Bake 15 minutes at 230, then reduce to 200 degrees and bake more
– Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack!
Curd quiche with zucchini and chicken
For a whole pie
– Soft cottage cheese – 500 gr;
– Eggs – 4 pcs;
– Flour from oat bran 6 tbsp. l;
– Wheat bran flour 3 tbsp. l;
– A branch of cherry tomatoes (it is possible without them);
– Hard cheese – 100 gr;
– A few leek leaves, zucchini/zucchini;
– Salt to taste;
– Natural yogurt 2.5% – 50 ml;
– Chicken fillet – 150 gr.
- Pour the whole grain flour into a deep bowl. You can make it yourself by grinding it in a coffee grinder.
- Add 3 eggs and mix well. Then 3 tbsp. soft cottage cheese, mix well again, salt a little.
If the dough is too dense, you can add a third of a glass of milk or kefir, but only if it will not be molded.
- Pour the dough into a 22-24 cm diameter pan.
- Place the mold in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- While the base is baking, prepare the filling.
- Place all remaining curd in a bowl.
- Add the egg to the curd and mix everything with a little salt.
- Chop the onion. Do not cut too finely to taste good in the finished cake.
- Cut the fillet into small pieces, mix with the mass.
- Add the onion to the curd bowl and stir well.
- Take the mold with the base out of the oven; put the prepared filling on top.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and sprinkle it on the filling surface.
- Top with sliced zucchini/zucchini or tomato sprigs (this is very nice), pressing slightly so that they are half immersed in the curd mass.
- Return the dish to the oven and bake until tender, about 20-30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold with natural yogurt.